Tuesday, November 6, 2007

>Sigh<


We went home to Opelika this past weekend, and got in some fishing with the kids. It was a perfect day, as far as fun and weather. It was their first time fishing, and they were all REALLY into it. But they did make Daddy do all the things requiring touching the fish. SJ is so cute now missing all those teeth in the front - I love it!









Something else I love - the van we just bought - now all the kids can ride without touching - major bonus! And with the center aisle all the way to the back from our seats in the front, I can make it from my seat to the back (where the girls sit) to issue out any necessary beatings that are in order - before you can get to the 99th bottle of beer on the wall! We actually timed and tested this during the test drive!:)




Another thing I love? I just booked my tickets to go back to Cali to visit Christie in January! This time I'll get to meet her new baby boy, too. I can't wait!




The Fall is gorgeous here, and we are all being swept away by the lovely leaves and beautiful sunrises - it's like the mountains are on fire. These leaves are outside my bedroom window. >sigh<




1 comment:

Killjoy said...

Ok, one minute I'm smiling, the next sad, then smiling, then sad. I want to see some pics of SJ with missing teeth! That's a great b/w, by the way. I miss fall like crazy mad, would give just about anything for some color. The leaves that do change color here just go straight to brown and then to the ground. But you're coming to see me in Jan! Can't. Wait!