Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Funny F-bomb!

Some recent F-bomb stuff I don't want to forget.

1. She has missed SJ so terribly this week - pitiful to the max. Has fought nearly non-stop w/ Mel, until today (of course the END of the time SJ is going to be gone) when they really figured out how to play together, and had a roarin' good time till we pulled the plug at 2130 tonight.

2. This morning, as I'm walking through the room, she comes over to me and says, semi-urgently "ooh, Mommy, um,...!"
Just then something on TV caught her full, dull-eyed, gape-mouthed attention. I get tired of standing in suspense and say "F - what did you need to tell me?"
F's eyes come back to the land of the living as she turns back to me and stares for a second before giving an exasperated AAAAAAAH!, while smacking her forehead in the "shoulda hadda V8" fashion, then says "just a second, I gotta get the thinks back in my head!!!!"

3. I was told by Oui, that on their camping trip together to Joe Wheeler State Park, F caught the attention of a little boy from Clarksville, and that by the end of the weekend, he had come up and given her a little smooch on the cheek. She said that F-bomb, not possesing a flirtacious bone in her body, seemed quite underwhelmed.
So I decided to confront her about said kiss at the dinner table tonight (in front of her Daddy). The response: that classic F-bomb "uuuuuh" forced frustratedly through her teeth, then "He DID kiss me, and I was not planning on THAT!!!"

The kid cracks me up.

No comments: