Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another new design




Happy Valentine's Day - my Valentine has been on the mountain since before light this morning, and won't be home till midnight or after :( Oh, and I feel like I've been hit by a truck (my love WAS home long enough in the past two weeks to give me his cold!) But on the bright side, I tried a new design I've been twirling around in my head, and it turned out really cute! Let me know what you think.


Oh yeah, is second grade too young to think "Luke is HOT, Mommy!" I'm pretty sure I'm not OK with that - SJ changed her phrasing for her elderly mother when she saw the look on my face after the first comment. I can handle "He's really cute" with so much more grace! Now I just have to check and see if her assessment is accurate.


And F, to no one's surprise, is THE girl all the boys want to marry in her Pre-K class. Again, too young for these thoughts I think, but SHE is completely oblivious. But her teacher assures me that the one F "picked" is the cream of the crop. Even F told me she likes him because he's a good boy, sweet, and "not wild and crazy-acting like all the other boys".


Cupid sure is a pesky booger...

No comments: