Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Just Can't Stop!




I took the last dress, and worked a new design to make a "twirl shirt" set - I LOVE this one! The only problem is, I THOUGTH I had the girls' Easter stuff decided on and made, but now I'm not so sure!

J.M. is jumping into FL today (taking the students to the next phase of Ranger School) and so while I am supposed to be packing and cleaning house, I am sewing "just one last thing" - it's like I'm addicted or something! We will be heading out this evening for O town to celebrate Maggie's B-day (J.M.'s grandmother), then on to B'ham to visit with Dr. Zia and Boo. Gonna try to do some hiking there, if weather permits, and see the Jordans - miss them!

4 comments:

Killjoy said...

Alright mama, whoa. First, do you have a lisp?

Second, I think you have just one too many ruffles, maybe the pants? All she needs is a red ball nose and she's set for the circus. But seriously cute at the same time. How do you pull that off?

ShellyH said...

I think its totally adoreable! Every little girl loves ruffles!

suckitup-buttercup said...

Thanks so much! I am swamped (happily!) with orders for Easter, and trying to tweak some new designs...
Thanks again for reading!

Killjoy said...

Hey T, will you make me one of those dresses? Size 14 please. How much material woukd that take?

Oh, and I finally walked the 10 paces over to the closet and hooked up a different mouse to the computer. Only took me, what, 4 months? While I was in the closet I discovered MOLD. Just at the point where the house is COMPLETELY destroyed, I have to call someone in.